We have teamed up with an Orthodontic Dental Laboratory specialized in manufacturing custom made appliances for the bio-mechanical treatment of neurological movemenet disorders.
In order to place an order to the Dental Lab, you have to be Member of the Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Non Profit Association. Please, Click here to Join the Association.
Please be advised that none of these appliances or any of the information provided in this blog are inteded for self medical treatment. The Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Association does not provide treatment to patients. In order to get appliances from the dental lab, it is necessary to provide a physical model or 3D scan of the dental arches realized by a qualified medical professional, dentist or orthodontist.
This is a list of the custom made appliance that the laboratory we work with can provide.
Please follow this steps to place an order to our Dental Lab
- Select the appropriate appliances and submit the order form at the end of this page.
- We will contact you to provide the mailing address in Spain where you will send the dental impressions and all the details you need.
- Have a qualified local professional (dentist, assitant dentist, orthodontist or assitant orthodontist) relize impression of the dental arches.
- Send the dental impressions by the post or courrier service of your choice. All custom-made products we offer are made by an orthodontic laboratory in Spain.
- Upon reception of the dental impressions, Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Dental Lab will send you a PayPal invoice. You can pay by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) with PayPal.
- Manufacturing and shipment of the appliances will be carried out within 2 weeks upon recepit of impressions.
- All custom-made products we offer are made by an orthodontic laboratory in Spain.
- All stated prices include tax but do not include shipping.
- It is your responsability to arrange shipping and delivery of the dental impressions to our lab.
- None of these products is intended for medical self-treatment. An orthodontic treatment can only be done by an orthodontist.
- Please read the legal Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Right of Revocation statements.
- The appliances are made according to the quality of the dental impressions that we receive. Please ask a professional to make the dental impressions. Watch the videos in the How to Make Dental Impressions post to get more details.
Service & Help
– How to Make a Dental Impression
– Instructions and Placing Orders