We have teamed up with an Orthodontic Dental Laboratory specialized in manufacturing custom made appliances for the bio-mechanical treatment of neurological movemenet disorders.
In order to place an order to the Dental Lab, you have to be Member of the Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Non Profit Association. Please, Click here to Join the Association.
This is a list of the custom made appliance that the laboratory we work with can provide.
Please follow this steps to place an order to our Dental Lab
- Select the appropriate appliances and submit the order form at the end of this page.
- We will contact you to provide the mailing address in Spain where you will send the dental impressions and all the details you need.
- Have a qualified local professional (dentist, assitant dentist, orthodontist or assitant orthodontist) relize impression of the dental arches.
- Send the dental impressions by the post or courrier service of your choice. All custom-made products we offer are made by an orthodontic laboratory in Spain.
- Upon reception of the dental impressions, Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Dental Lab will send you a PayPal invoice. You can pay by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) with PayPal.
- Manufacturing and shipment of the appliances will be carried out within 2 weeks upon recepit of impressions.
- All custom-made products we offer are made by an orthodontic laboratory in Spain.
- All stated prices include tax but do not include shipping.
- It is your responsability to arrange shipping and delivery of the dental impressions to our lab.
- None of these products is intended for medical self-treatment. An orthodontic treatment can only be done by an orthodontist.
- Please read the legal Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Right of Revocation statements.
- The appliances are made according to the quality of the dental impressions that we receive. Please ask a professional to make the dental impressions. Watch the videos in the How to Make Dental Impressions post to get more details.
Service & Help
– How to Make a Dental Impression
– Instructions and Placing Orders