We are currently writing a book that will be a comprehensive guide for patients and medical professionals on the bio-mechanical treatment of neurological movement disorders. In this page you can download a free sample eBook with a prieview of the content.
Among the authors who sign this ebook: Marcello Leonard Mazza, PhD and Dr. Jeffrey Brown DDS, MBA
This sample includes:
About this Book: Chapters 1 to 4
by Marcello Leonard Mazza PhD
Part 1: Chapter 5
by Dr. Jeffrey Brown DDS MBA
Index of the Full Book
About this BooK
- Why do we Write this Book?
- How do we Write this Book?
- The Bio Mechanical Dystonia Association
- Preface by Dr. Brendan Stack, DDS, MD
Part I: Causes of Dystonia
- What is Dystonia?
- A Bio-Mechanical Approach to Dystonia
- Bio.Mechanics of Dystonia
- The Neurological Connection
- Displaced TMJ Disks – by Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS, MBA
- Cranial Collapse and Derangement
- From Postural Collapse to Dystonia
- The Dental Connection
- Can you Trust your Dentist?
Part II: Treatment
- A Protocol for the Treatment of Dystonia
- Principles of Splint Therapy and the TMJ
- The Molar Lever and Postural Alignment
- Cranial Derangement and the ALF
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
Part III: Case Studies and Personal Stories
Part IV: Question & Answers
Part V: Resources and Bibliography