The New European Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Association is a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to the research and implementation of bio-mechanical treatments of neurological movement disorders. Its activities include:
- Raising public awareness about bio-mechanical treatments of neurological movement disorders.
- Providing information and appliances for Do It Yourself Patients, specially those patients who do not have access to information, appliances and trained medical professionals due to financial or geographic reasons.
- Promoting and funding research and publication of relevant articles and books.
- Producing and funding videos and practical how-to guides for DIY patients and medical professionals.
- Training medical professionals.
- Organizing and running informal online medical trials of specific treatment protocols.
- Managing, moderating and funding online communities, forums and blogs.
- Researching and publishing correlation statistics about dental/occlusion related bio-mechanical impairments and diseases.
- Raising awareness among dentists and the general public about the consequences of dangerous/negligent dental treatments.
- Organizing and participating in seminars, courses and congresses.
As many of you know, most of what we put out into this world is absolutly free (80 blog posts, a full protocol for the treatment of Dystina, research, analysis, a Facebook Group, etc.). Membership fees help us cover the cost and do more for free. If you find that the information in this blog is useful, please help us do more for ever more people suffering from dystonia.
In order to support the activities of the Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Non Profit Association, please select the appropriate option and proceed to payment with PayPal.
Become a member of the Bio-Mechanical Dystonia association to support our activities and have access to the special content and services of the Member Section of this blog. Help us help more people suffering from Dystonia.
Choose the lifetime Membership option. In return for your support, you will be granted access to the special content of the Member Section and a 60 minute Skype consultation with staff of the Association to address your questions.
If you wish to contact the Bio-Mechanical Dystonia Association, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org